DOG DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
Dog Drop Off: 8:30 am
Please allow a MINIMUM of 60 – 90 minutes for admission. LATE ARRIVALS MAY BE TURNED AWAY or charged a late fee.
- Park in rear of building when you arrive. DO NOT BRING DOG IN WITH YOU. Leave your dog in your properly ventilated car until registration is complete and you are called to bring animal inside.
- Enter the building through the front door (the door with the ramp attached). You will complete brief admission paperwork and pay your remaining balance.
- Then admission team will review paperwork and then you will go back to your car to wait with your dog.
- We will call you in one by one for a brief exam with the veterinarian. All dogs must be on a leash.
- The veterinarian will examine your pet. If your pet is showing any signs of illness or injury, such as but not limited to, coughing, sneezing, runny eyes/nose, diarrhea, or constipation he or she will be declined for surgery. See your regular veterinarian for care first, and then re-schedule surgery when your pet is healthy. PLEASE do not bring a sick animal into our clinic! We try very hard to prevent the transmission of any contagious diseases (kennel cough, canine influenza, etc). Please take a few minutes to assess the health of your dog BEFORE heading to our clinic for your appointment. Our doctors will not perform surgery on a sick/injured/compromised animal. THANK YOU!
DOG PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
Dog Pick Up: 3:00 pm
LATE FEES WILL BEGIN 30 MINUTES AFTER YOUR DESIGNATED PICK UP TIME AND WILL INCREASE EVERY 30 MINUTES AFTER THAT. You will be charged $25 per every half hour you are late.
YOU MUST BUY A PLASTIC “CONE” (E-Collar) FOR YOUR DOG. You can purchase one from New HOPE Clinic for $20 or at any pet supply store. It is an important part of post-surgical care at home.
If any additional medical treatment or medication was needed during surgery (or your dog is leaving with necessary medication) you will need to pay for these additional charges at pick up. We accept cash and most major credit cards.
PLEASE NOTE: Your pet has undergone major surgery and anesthesia. Your pet has also been sedated to lessen pain following surgery; therefore, your pet’s behavior may be slightly altered for the next 24-48 hours. For example, your pet may experience minor personality changes such as crankiness, aggression, or sensitivity. These personality changes are temporary. Their normal personality will return in roughly 48 hours. Keep young children and other pets away from dog(s) that had surgery for at least 48 hours after surgery.
Learn More About Before and After Care